T.O.S.--- Terms Of Service
Buddy Web Services reserves the right to approve or reject any client that applies to us for our services. Under no circumstances will we work in the areas listed below ---
- Adult Content - All strictly adult behavior shall be restricted.
- Attacks on Persons or Entities - If your website attacks anyone in the U.S. or elsewhere on the planet, don't call on BWS. We pride ourselves on keeping things safe so attacking BWS or our clients might mean war; and you don't want that anymore than we do.
- Fraudulant Activity - If your business consists of pyramid schemes, we're out. Contacting BWS would get you nowhere.
- Hate Speech - do not expect BWS to help you spew hate.
- Illegal Activities - if you need a website, landing page or graphics for what can be construed as illegal activity, don't ask.
- Phishing - Phishing is the act of attempting to acquire information such as usernames, passwords, and credit card details. Don't ask.
- Pornography - adult, children, animals - it's all out. Television programs, magazine, books, etc. that need online marketing and are regarded as emphasizing the sensuous or sensational aspects of a nonsexual subject and stimulating a compulsive interest in the audience will not be allowed.
- Racism - racists can do without our help.
- SPAM - BWS copy or graphics better not show up in spam emails!
- Terrorist Activity - surely you know what this entails. It's out too.
Your Agreement to The Terms of Serivce
YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR SERVICES OFFERED IN ANY WAY SIGNIFIES THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS. By accessing or using Buddy Web Services website or service you also represent that you have the legal authority to accept the Terms on behalf of yourself and any party you represent in connection with your use. If you do not agree to the Terms, you are not authorized to use the website or service.
Users agree not to use the website or Services to ---
- Post, use or transmit Content that you do not have the right to post or use, for example, under intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy or other applicable laws.
- Post, use or transmit unsolicited or unauthorized Content, including advertising or promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation or advertising.
- Post, use or transmit Content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the website or services or servers or networks connected to the website or services, or that disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the website or services.
- Post or transmit Content that is harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false and misleading, incites an illegal act, or is otherwise in breach of your obligations to any person or contrary to any applicable laws and regulations.
- Intimidating or is harassment of another person, website or services.
- Use or attempt to use another’s account, service, or personal information.
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features that enforce limitations on the use of the website or services.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website or services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the website or services, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or services or any activities conducted through the website or services.
- Use any means to bypass or ignore robots.txt, or other measures we use to restrict access or use of the website or services.
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Post or transmit any personally identifiable information about persons under 13 years of age, including without limitation in connection with the Buddy Web Services (located at http://www.webdevelopmentbuddy.com) or the services offered thereon.