Turn it OFF through your chrome settings and preserve your sanity ---
Google+, Facebook, etc. Video Audio-Play - Turn it OFF!
- Open the settings for your Chrome browser.
- Scroll down to 'show advanced settings' and click on it.
- Scroll down to 'privacy' and click on the 'content settings' box.
- A window will open - scroll down to 'plug-ins'
- Click the 'click to play' radio button.
- Click the Done button and uh, you are done.
What to expect now that video play has changed
Hope this helps you keep your anger under control while browsing most any website with video and especially when utilizing Google+. There may be more surprises out there for video and how it will display and play but those are going to be minor as compared to the bogging down of loading times and what you actually see on your viewing screen. ENJOY!
PLEASE leave a comment if you found this information helpful. Great, Thanks!